Sunday, July 5, 2009

Tree House Museum


This weeks Field Trip is to the Tree House Museum. I am so excited to take Haylee. I have a family member that is also going to come that has not come previously. Excited for everyone to meet her. You need to go online and get your discount printed up. You can visit treehousemuseum.org. It is for a $1 off for the kids. Print up and have them color the page. We will be leaving my house at 10:30 am. It will take a bit to get there. I plan on seeing if we can carpool up and not have to take so many cars and share gas if that helps anyone.
The cost is $4 for kids and adults. If you plan on going please post on the blog
Thanks

5 comments:

  1. I am going and taking Haylee Chrissy , and Mickie.
    Linette is going 4 kids
    Cheryl is going with 3 kids

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shauna and Shelby plan on going. It is Thursday, July 9, correct?

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are in! Laina and 3 kids...yippee!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am planning on it with Wyatt and Abbey...Emily and Hayley are at camp

    ReplyDelete