Monday, July 13, 2009

Wednesday GEO- Cashing, Humanitarian , and Lunch

We are going to have a blast GEO-Cashing. It is like going on a treasure hunt. Things are going to work a bit different for this activity. So here is the plan.........................
We are going to humanitarian at 10 am with kids in hand. After we are done with the projects we will be having our lunch with all that show up to humanitarian. You need to bring something to share for lunch. I am personally bringing something so good you will love it, :) Jenny should be calling everyone on the lunch too. After lunch we will go on the Geo-cashing leaving right there from the church. Lets try and carpool to make it earlier while we are driving around finding our treasures. You need to bring something to put into the boxes. You can only take something out if you can replace it with something else. I personally bought a bag of goodies from Party Land in Lehi. It cost me about $3.98 for a bag full plastic cute farm animals. No candy or food items are allowed in the boxes. We will be inviting all the Mom's that go to humanitarian this week to go on THIS field trip only. We do not want to hurt any ones feeling since we are leaving from the church and eating at the church.
So you need to bring....
1. Something yummy to share for lunch
2. Something to put in the boxes so your kids can take something out.
OK now here is the part I need help with........ If you have a GPS devise. I need you to call me today!!!!! I need to get the hunts downloaded on to your GPS system. I have the hunts already.
Ken can help with this. We plan on getting this done Tuesday Night. So call me so I can arrange a time to help you get this done. I have 2 GPS devises. We need a few more though.
Fyi-- The river trip is below this post . If you are going post now!

No comments:

Post a Comment