Thursday, July 16, 2009

Carny


The carny is in town....... love it and hate it......... Love to drive by hate to go......!!!! Morning I am told is best. Nights are like living on the wild side in some foreign country south of us. But if you go with Bushman's I am told you may get some extra excitement. One year they saw someone they knew arrested. IT WAS NOT ME! Another year they witnessed a mullet man driving a red neck truck hit a lady (going slow but did hit her) and her child. I am not sure going with them is safe but it is exciting. Anywho's I am going tomorrow. MORNING. and trying to skip the hard core carny's if anyone wants to join me.
Saturday is the parade. Have fun with that. The only good parade in the state I already attended. I will be boating.
See ya next week on the next field trip. PAYSON LAKES.! It will be a blast. You must not miss this one. I will post Saturday or Sunday the times and details. Have a Great Weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment