Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Friday Movie Day Kung Fu Panda





Movie Day this week is Friday. Kung Fu Panda is the matinee. Meet at 10:40 am at the Sticky Shoe. Should be a fun time.
Don't forget to get your carnival tickets this week if you plan on going to the Steel Days. AF City Hall still has allot of tickets. They are $1 each.
This is not a field trip just a FYI for all you Mom's out there.

As you all may know Nic broke his hand on the FHE Hike and may be having surgery so I am not going to California next week. So.............................
I am having the bike ride or jog breakfast on Monday July 13th. . Meet at my house at 9:00 am We will go on a bike ride, jog, or walk with the kids and then eat Pancakes , Sausage, and eggs at my house in the back yard. If you do not jog, walk, or bike ride still come for the breakfast. It is our own Steel Days Kick Off.




Please RSVP for the breakfast as I have to go shopping and make sure I have enough. Leave a post , call or text me. 801-885-5092.

Also I am going to float the River again next week. Tuesday or Thursday. Any and All can go with me. Just let me know. Husbands are invited Shauna if that will work for Bret. I am also taking a trip back to the Heritage Park for any of you that missed that activity with my sister. All are invited to come also.

No comments:

Post a Comment