Friday, July 10, 2009

Steel Days Week Activities and Field Trips

Ok here is the scoop.................. I have allot I am doing this week. ..............Due to the fact that NICK Broke His Arm, and I can not go to Cali!!! I am going all out to have fun so I do not cry because a beach house sounds so much better then the carny. You are all invited to come if you would like.
Monday is a official Field Trip. Bike Ride and then Breakfast at my house. I need to know who is coming, and who is just eating breakfast.
Tuesday is not a official trip. I am just floating the river and a few that did not go I asked if they would like to go this time. And a few that already went I ask to go also. I guess I have a big mouth and asked the whole world basically to go. So come and bring a friend.
Wednesday is a official Field Trip and it is Geo-cashing after HUMANITARIAN.
Thursday is I guess a field trip activity (The Sticky Shoe)but everyone goes on the day that suits them best. It just so happens to be a play this week instead. Because of Steel Days.
Friday I am going to the carny and hope to meet the man of my dreams, hook up, and be taken away from all the drama in my life right now. :):):) So there is the scoop starting Sunday i will list the activity for the next day and all the information you need. You can respond and I will know if you are coming or not.
But for today you need to go down one post from here and let me know about the bike ride and breakfast. The trip is closed officially tomorrow. I am listing Monday's because I have a wedding tomorrow evening and I need to buy the breakfast items before that. You have until tomorrow to let me know if you are coming. After that the field trip is closed or canceled.

No comments:

Post a Comment