Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Delta Res


OK this is just a added comment to see if there is any interest to this field trip........

Is anyone interested in a Delta Res Overnighter with families? We could tent , trailer, or motel it. AND........

go to the Res and play and boat for a day. The Res has a sandy beach with trees and picnic tables.

All could go but there would be some cost involved for the boat gas. Let me know if this is something you would or would not like to do?????
There are 2 other new post besides this one. Look below too.

5 comments:

  1. Searle's may be interested depending on the day. We are enjoying the water activities.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that would be a blast! It would depend on the day (we have swim lessons coming up), but I could load up the kids and the tent, some tasty treats, and we're good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think that would be fun. What day are you planning.

    ReplyDelete
  4. not sure trying to see who would like to go and then get a date together.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would love to do it if you can do it on a tue, wed, or thur night...I know hi maintenence

    ReplyDelete