Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Fun on the River


We had fun on the river today. If you take into account that Patti was cold, Jenny wanted to know where the rope was the whole time, and Shauna Bushman dogged us. All in all a good time. Jk. It was a blast. We had fun. The sun did go away for a time and we were a bit chilly at times. But once again my boys had a fun time and loved the field trip. I did not think that I would enjoy this summer as much as I have when I quit working in November. I was so worried about what I was going to do to not want to go back to work. Thanks to a few good ideas, great friends, and Ken's money (lol) I am totally content to just mooching off Ken and enjoy the SUMMER! lol. Thanks to all that went today. Thanks for being my friend and enjoying this summer with my boys and I.
p.s. The picture is when we were leaving the fun one river town of Leamington, Utah population 217. There where more of us that went on the river.....but did not get in on the picture. Jenny got to town and wanted to know where the gas station was. had to inform her it was 30 miles back in Nephi. or 30 miles ahead in Delta. So she flew by the photo op.

2 comments:

  1. Awesome river trip. Our family can now say that we have floated a river. Thanks for the great time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like tons of fun, but I have to say you all look a little tired!!! Bummer I couldn't make it, but I do know where to find Leamington (unlike some people I know) he he he!

    ReplyDelete