Thursday, June 25, 2009

Trent's Mission Farewell




Our Dear Trent Searle's Mission Farewell is this Sunday. I am going to be sad for him to leave all of us. BUT I am excited for the great experience he is going to have and all the great life lessons he will learn. I am sure his testimony will grow and be received by all out in the great state of Washington.
He is going to honor us with a great talk on Sunday and all should attend. Our Church like always starts at 11:00 a.m. I will tell you that there are many Searle's out there and friends that will be attending. You will want to be to Church early this week. Make sure you all scoot to the middle of the row do not just sit on the ends.
I am also so proud to let you know........My Nicholas will be also talking at Church on Sunday. There was a opportunity for him to talk and I signed him up being Trent's friend and all. I think it will be a great thing for him to talk on the day of Trent's Farewell. So see you all there on Sunday. Trent I am so proud of the decision you made to go on a mission. You are a great example to my family. We are all going to miss you. You are AWESOME!



5 comments:

  1. Trent says fank oooh! Maybe he will learn to speak while in Washington!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is welcome! Did you need me to make a sald or cookies for you? No never said.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sally will be please bring prime rib, gourmet tossed salad, calico beans (no maybe not for trent-sometimes beans aren't good for him), another vegetable, cheesecake, parfaits, and margaritas (alcohol-free). That's all. Thanks so much for asking. I really appreciate your willingness to help.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You should of told me this before I spent all my money at Jennys. You will have to settle for....a can of soup, tuna on crackers, grahm crackers with half eaten chocolate bars, and red cool-aid.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, I guess beggars can't be choosing. We will happily serve whatever you bring that fits into your budget (or Ken's budget-whichever you are spending today). Hopefully, Trent's family and friends will appreciate the singleness of heart that will go into the food presented to them on Sunday.

    ReplyDelete