Monday, June 15, 2009

Wednesday June 17th This is the Place Field Trip



We will be going to This is the Place Museum on Wednesday June 17th. Please be at the Af 3rd Ward Church House at 10 am. We will be car pooling up to the park. Bring a picnic lunch or you can buy a picnic lunch in the cafe at the visitors center. There are picnic areas inside the park to sit and have lunch at. The cost is $8.00 adults and $6.00 for kids. I can get in only 6 people in for half price and 2 for free. They put a limit on my family pass. Sorry for the miss print on facebook. I guess I should of asked sooner. Hope to see you all there. If you have any questions or want a free or half off admission call me at 801-763-1406.
Please leave a comment below if you are plannign on going. this is the new way of getting the information out and keeping track of who is in and who is out.
website for This is the Place.

5 comments:

  1. Sally and her boys are going. There is 3 in my party. I would like to car pool if I can.
    See isn't that great?? I think this will work much better

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shauna Van, Marissa, Tyler, Lexi, Shelby Searle (that's 5). Our vehicle holds 8. Let's do the math - Searle 5 + Young 3 = 8. You are welcome to come with us. Double check my math just in case.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't think I will be able to go. I do love these field trips though. They have been fun. Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  4. Laina and her family will not be going this week.

    ReplyDelete