Monday, June 22, 2009

Upper Silver Lake Hike...Has been moved to June 29th


Sorry but the Hike is called off once again for tonight. The rain has made a muddy mess up there. The Hike is officially changed to Next Monday Night June 29th. Meet at my house at 5pm. We will leave sharply at 5:15 pm.

The hike is 4 miles round trip. Dirt path trail. There is no water on the hike. You will need a water bottle and a lite pack if you are planning on eating dinner up at the lake.
The fishing is good at Upper Silver Lake right now. So bring a pole if you would like to fish.

The rain looks like it should be over now. I think that we should be able to get our hike on next week. See ya at the top!
There has been 3 post today so read all before you leave the site.
thanks

2 comments:

  1. Searle's are planning on coming on the hike. I really hope the weather cooperates. This is the last Monday we can get it in and get my whole family there. It will be a great adventure. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. We ar going also. I am so excited that we are finally going on the hike. I will post it again on Sunday fr sign ups.

    ReplyDelete