Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Manti Pageant June 24th Thursday


The Manti Pageant has been changed to Thursday June 24th. Due to a over lapping of other schedules. I will post more after I have a head count of all the people planning on going. This is a over night event or just a night event which ever you choose for your family. Space is limited for staying the night so asap rsvp is a must. As I will be out of town next week returning on Sunday the 27th. I have to do this field trip, shopping for my family reunion, and the next field trip after returning from vacation all done in the next 7 days please help out by responding.
This is what I have right now. Jenny coming ..but camping. Shauna Van going. that is all that has got back to me. with the date change. Please again I ask to please let me know by Friday the 18th of June. If I do not hear from you I will take that as a "No I will not be attending this trip"
If you are going you will be asked to help with food for dinner and breakfast the next morning. Everyone will get a food assignment and further instructions later. I will not be attending this activity as i will be gone. I have someone that will take over and be in charge.
Thanks
Sally

3 comments:

  1. Thank you Sally for putting all of this together...had fun at the candy factory and of course bought way to much candy, The Bushmans are planning on going to the Pageant.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just a reminder - I told you yesterday at the factory but wanted to be sure you had us on the list - we are going to the pageant and staying the night if there's room. Thanks for everything you do! You're the BEST!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Lefler's will not be at the pageant. Thanks for making the events so fun though. I know everyone is having a blast.

    ReplyDelete