Wednesday, June 2, 2010

The Grotto and te Falls.

We will be hiking to Grotto Falls in Payson canyon tomorrow Thursday June 3rd. Fun hike.. short for all the Mom's..... but a really cool falls at the end.
We Will be meeting at my house about 10:45 am. You need to bring a picnic lunch with you. I am so very excited about this field trip. It is the official first one of the summer and I think it is going to be great.
Some of the kids have asked me if they can bring a friend. I do not care that is up to the Mom's. I also had a few Mom's say they would like to tell a friend. That is great too.
I will give a map and directions out to each driver when you arrive at my house. If you need or want to carpool with anyone that is great we can work that out at my house. We should be able to leave my house at 10:45 am. Please be here by that time. If you need to come up late or need a few extra minutes, call me 623-9405. do not text me my phone screen is still out.

No comments:

Post a Comment