Thursday, June 10, 2010

Candy Factory in Salt Lake City


Sweets Candy Factory tour is our Field Trip next week. . I need to know in advance how many are planning on going. The tour guide needs to know asap as to how many in our party. So if you can leave a message here , email me aspenmtgsally@yahoo.com, or call 801-623-9405.
Please read the following message about the tour and their rules at the following website.
http://www.sweetcandy.com/site-media/docs/Sweet_Tour_Guidelines.pdf
It will depend on the group size we have as to what time we can go. Please contact me as soon as possible.
Another note that I need to post is the Manti Pageant that is the following week. I need to know how many plan on going to that Field Trip. It is a over nighter so we need to know who is going to stay over night at the Searle Cabin. You do not need to stay you can just go up for the pageant and come back home. But for those that are staying please also call me on that. As I need to give out food assignments for dinner and breakfast. we need to know how many to plan for though.
Thanks
Sally

No comments:

Post a Comment