Friday, April 27, 2012

Sad to Say But No Club this Summer....Unless???

So I have taken a job offer this week. I know you are all sad that I will not be around for all the fun that we have during the summer. BUT....You can do your own fun Field Trip Club on your own this year. If you are one of the original members I will help you set one up and give you the book to help make your summer a blast. The fun does not have to end with me going back to work!!!:)
I am selling my Summer Field Trip Club Planners for $35.00 each. For anyone interested.  The booklet includes everything you need to plan , organize, and carry out a great summer of fun and field trips.  I have great ideas listed and a full proof booklet to help your summer with your kids be the best one ever!
Let me know if you are interested or would like any information as to how the club works.
801-688-3775  ask for Sally.

No comments:

Post a Comment